8.02.2008

"SADE" - BACK FROM THE DEAD

Photobucket



You don't know how happy your faithful and humble narrator is right now. My laptop, a.k.a. "Sade", is back from the seventh layer of Dante's Hell, and all credit is due to the Harlem homie Stephen. If you need computer services and have no idea what you're doing, or just put too much shite on your hard drive and get a corrupted Windows file (like I did), CHECK HIM OUT. I'm giddy as a mofo right now. Can't say that enough.


Being confined to a desktop computer for the past two weeks was shitty as hell. But I guess I should be thankful for what I've got, so I won't complain. Now, I'm back at the bar, about to hit the pool table and on beer #3. Life is good; I cherish the day.

Speaking of which...





"I cherish the day... I won't go astray; I won't be afraid. You won't catch me running."
Sade - Cherish the Day

No comments: