8.07.2008

THE OBAMA CRUSADE: Day 24

Photobucket


TODAY (Really yesterday, but so what):


This has been out for a day, but it is still... I almost can't believe I'm saying this... impressive. Paris Hilton has responded to Senator John McCain's horrible TV ad with her own short, with help from Will Ferrell's comedic website, FUNNYORDIE.COM. In the vid, she lambastes McCain as a geezer, while leaving Obama's name completely out of the line of fire. Looks like the Hilton Family is regretting that $4,600 check they cut to the Republickin candidate, and might be switching sides.

Anyway, here is the video, which is a classic. I mean, I might even respect Paris now. I don't know what to believe anymore... I'm so confused.

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die



Yo, not only are the jokes funny, and not only does she look pretty good, and not only does she show that she can be very articulate when asked axed, but damn... her energy policy sounds like the best idea that I've heard thus far.


“I never thought I’d say this, but Paris Hilton’s plan is sound,” said Peter Beutel, an energy analyst at Connecticut’s Cameron Hanover.

“I’ve maintained all along that we need the best (ideas) of the political left, the best of the right and the best of the center. We need bipartisan ideas welded together. If Paris Hilton gets into the act with her plan, I’m all for it,” Beutel said.

“So now we’ll just have to see what Britney has to say and maybe combine them both into a policy,” said Art Kinsman, a spokesman for AAA Southern New England.


SOURCE: THE BOSTON HERALD



I'm dead @ this. It's, like, totally the hardest thing Paris has ever done. I can't even say any more on this one. Holla at me later.

Shout out to Rihanna.

No comments: