2.08.2008

POSTHUMOUS HUMOR

Photobucket


Damn the devil to hell; I'm so tired it doesn't make sense - the post I was going to publish tonight, that is. Your homie had a long week, and although I'm anxious to put up new material, which is fired up and ready to go (Obama '08), I just can't post this mentally-tarnished buffoonery that I just pooted onto my laptop screen. Really, you deserve better. Plus I might be drunk too. Just maybe.

Anyway, expect dopeness tomorrow. I'm about to have another Bud Select and a smoke, and from there I'm going to watch Superbad until I pass out. Hope your Friday night is as relaxing as mine. Just so you can't say I left you with nothing, here are a few vids of some of my favorite deceased comics below.

I'll holla at y'all tomorrow. Get like me.


R.I.P. - ROBIN HARRIS


R.I.P. - SAM KINISON


R.I.P. - RODNEY DANGERFIELD


"Ahh, death; where is thy sting!?"

No comments: